Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Day of School...



Kyle started first grade... It is hard to believe that he is old enough to be in elementary school! We moved to our four plex closer to town and so he had to start at a new school. While this did not seem to phase him it made me cry. I really liked Nikiski North Star but after a conference with the principal I was able to get Kyle into a class that I was comfortable with. Turns out his teacher ROCKS... She had a student teacher that remembered me from when we first moved to the peninsula... So far his school year has been great!!
Grace returned to Head Start for her second year. She is still in the Otters class and L O V E S school. She is doing really great and a total kick!! Ms. Morgan came to the house for a home visit and I thought Grace was going to pee her pants she was soooo excited!

No comments: