Believe it or not it summer is over...and school has started. This year I am not frantically trying to put my classroom together or groggy from lack of sleep so I actually realize what is going on... and what is going on you may ask?? Kyle started Kindergarten.. Yes the big KK.... And I almost cried..... almost.
There has been a miscommunication with the whole bus situation so we are still taking Kyle to school and picking him up from school but this should hopefully come to an end here soon, so Part Two will be....the first bus ride.. Keep your fingers crossed that Kyle actually can ride the BIG bus this year and not the short...errrr.. Special Services bus again.
Kyle has a new teacher, that was described to me by an unnamed source as "colorful"... What colorful means is any ones guess at this point... but since she is from Georgia we can hope that Kyle's speech problems are not compounded by the southern drawl of his teacher!
So far he love, love, love, LOVES school and is really happy to go. So far his favorite thing to do is......play..... (big surprise there!)
No comments:
Post a Comment