I was told that I needed a teenager to help me figure out the stupid phone camera thing......
So this will have to do.
I came home one day after REALLY long day... to find that while Grace was taking a "nap" she played barber..... not only on herself but on her brother...
Luckly Kyle was due for a cut..... and it was fixable...
Unluckly..... Grace cut ALL OF THE HAIR off the back of her head... ALL of it. To say the least... There were bald spots... and when I took her to the Barber.... He was at a loss for words..
So now she has bangs (the only thing left) and shorter hair then her brother...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is just the beginning of the "Best" years of your life with your children!!!!!! lol. Don't worry it will grow back but she won't stop growing..... if they could only stay small and cute and cuddlely and and and........ never mind, I guess we just have to keep on going thru this thing called "LIFE!" But there is a silver lining....they do grow up and give you the best darn grandkids you could ask for!!!! If only we could have them FIRST!!! Viv
Post a Comment